Delta Driving School has partnered with National Driver Training /Driver Education Internet Training (DEIT)
The program consist of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
You must at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver’s education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Home school students are exempt from this requirement.
In order to benefit from the course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
Steps to register & logon for the online course:
- Parents must complete DTS 62 Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Course & sign agreement with Delta Driving School.
- Pay required fee(in full)
- Student will receive login & password
- Login on and complete the course at http://www.usdrivertraining.com/login-va.php
On the day of testing, you must bring the following to the test site:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A completed ‘Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination” (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
- Proof of completion of the additional 90 minute parent/teen course if you are under 18 and live in Planning District 8 (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William and cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas and Manassas Park)
- The online driver Training school will provide a computer for testing. The location of the test site is 140 Little Falls Street Suite 208 Falls Church Va 22046. The testing hours are 3 pm – 6 pm Monday thru Saturday otherwise by appointment. Appointments are highly recommended.
DEIT phone number is 800-942-2050
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address for Delta Driving School: email@example.com